So many exciting events have been postponed over the last 12 months, and there’s no doubt your social calendar is already filling up with plenty of wonderful get-togethers. However, few come close to the wonderful weddings that bring us close to those we love most, sharing such an important and happy day with friends and family.
With such glamorous occasions – and the importance of making a good first impression – comes the need to have the right outfit for the day: something that separates you from the crowd, without taking the limelight away from the lucky couple.
Whether you’re a regular wedding guest, or even the mother of the bride or groom, Fenn Wright Manson has the look for you – after all, we’ve made a name for ourselves as one of the best places to get the perfect outfit for the biggest events of them all!
The perfect wedding guest dresses
Glamour doesn’t require bold or striking prints to help you make your mark in the crowd; sometimes, a more modest dress offers class and style, as well as an outfit that can be worn to multiple events with new accessories to create new looks each and every time. There are few better examples of this than our beautiful Martine and Dominique dresses.
Our two Martine dresses – comprising a stunning raspberry number alongside a petite, pale blue alternative – are based on one of our best-selling designs, crafted from a stretch ottoman fabric and designed with an asymmetric tuck to complement a natural hourglass figure. Both can be paired with their matching jackets, which come in matching red and blue hues.
Hoping to wear something a bit more punchy and eye-catching? Look no further than Fenn Wright Manson’s Orianne and Isaline dresses. The petite Orianne dress offers a stunning raspberry floral print, created by our in-house designers, with pleat detailing for elegant movement. It’s perfectly complemented by our ivory Caterine jacket, a sleek, smart, open number fit for the most stylish weddings out there.
Last but not least, the Isaline dress is one of our boldest outfits and offers an exclusive, hand-painted print of vibrant peonies on cerulean. Its shape is streamlined for the feminine silhouette and has an invisible zip and slit at the back. Something this stunning is best complemented by our Wisteria Scarf – wear it wrapped around your shoulders as a stylish cover-up, loose around your neck to add colour to your outfit.
Mother of the bride or groom
With Fenn Wright Manson, mothers of the bride or groom can come alive with five of the most stunning looks from our collection.
- The Maelle dress is the perfect spring-to-summer outfit. This vibrant dress is crafted from a delicate burn-out fabric with a bespoke print of peonies; its blouson three-quarter-length sleeves, V neckline, and midi-length finish mean it’ll serve you comfortably and stylishly all day and night.
- The Fleur dress boasts a classic design and pattern that will stay in wardrobes for years to come. Feminine, sassy and versatile, this maxi wrap dress is cleverly cut on the bias with a panel waist to flatter your figure and looks perfect with sandals as part of a true summer wedding outfit.
- Our Eliane dress in subtle duck-egg blue is all about elegance; its flattering fit is complemented by short flutter sleeves and pleated bib detailing for a gorgeous look in and out of the sun.
- The stunning Kate dress, crafted from pale blue corded lace, is one of our favourite occasion dresses. Its stretch lining and hand-crafted asymmetric ruching complement and flatter you, while its split cape-style sheer sleeves show off that beautiful lace even more.
- Finally, our Charlotte dress is cut in gentle tiers to deliver a 70s-inspired midi-length dress – the ultimate versatile outfit, which can be effortlessly paired with formal heels or more casual sandals.
Looking for your perfect mother-of-the-bride/groom outfit? Browse our fantastic range here.
Something a bit different
It’s not always about the dresses – which is why Fenn Wright Manson brings the same charisma and elegance to its singles! Chief among these is our Lynette top and skirt: a beautiful floral duo that can be mixed and matched with darker contrasting clothing for year-round fashion.
If you want something darker but no less understated, check out our gorgeous BlancheFleur top and skirt – the perfect transitional wardrobe pieces, offering stunning bespoke petal prints. Prefer trousers to skirts? No problem – our Corinne and petite Josette trousers are capsule wardrobe essentials, and will never go out of style.
Before we go, there’s a wild-card look that’s certain to impress at any wedding: our Shirley Jumpsuit, which radiates effortless sophistication with its cleverly designed navy-spot jacquard and flattering waist tie, with wide-leg trousers cut to ankle length to elongate your figure. Dress it up with courts, or wear with trainers for a more casual gathering.
Don’t forget to give yourself a warmer extra layer – our range of women’s coats and jackets are certain to pair perfectly with our wardrobe, and even your own!