Product reviews help other customers choose what to buy, and also help us to improve our garments.
Plus, as a thank you for your honesty and time, we will enter you into a monthly free prize draw to win £200 to spend on fennwrightmanson.com.
For help on how to write create and submit a product review for Fenn Wright Manson, please visit our ‘How to Create an Online Review’ page.
Terms and Conditions
- The prize for each monthly draw is £200 to spend on fennwrightmanson.com.
- The prize will be sent via email, in the form of an offer code, which will entitle the winner to up to £200 to spend on any full-priced items on fennwrightmanson.com.
- The offer code must be used within 3 months from the date the email is sent.
- The offer code can only be used once.
- If the total order comes to less than £200 there will be no cash or credit provided.
- If the total online order comes to more than £200 the winner will pay the additional sum owing.
- No purchase is necessary. Entrants will be automatically entered in to the prize draw for the month that they have reviewed a product.
- Each published review will be entered once only, and will be entered in to the prize draw for the month that the review is published. The cut-off date for submitting a review for each monthly draw is 23.59 GMT on the last day of the month.
- Each individual product review that is published that month will be entered separately in to that month’s prize draw. The more products you review, the greater chance you have of winning.
- Multiple reviews of the same product will not be accepted – you can only review each product once.
- All reviews must be genuine.
- Reviews that are not published (because they do not comply with the Review Terms and Conditions) will not be included in the prize draw.
- One winner from all the reviews entered that month will be randomly selected by Fenn Wright Manson’s Financial Director, and the winner will be notified by email by Fenn Wright Manson within 48 hours.
- Fenn Wright Manson may promote the prize draw and the winner by email and also on social media (including Facebook, Instagram and Twitter).
- The prize draw is open to all UK residents (including Northern Ireland) aged 18 years old and over, except for employees of Fenn Wright Manson and their immediate families, their associated and affiliated companies, their agents or anyone else connected professionally with the Prize draw or Fenn Wright Manson.
- No cash or credit alternative is available and the Prize is non-transferable. If Fenn Wright Manson cannot contact the winner within two weeks of the date, this may result in forfeiture of the Prize and Fenn Wright Manson reserves the right to select an alternative winner in accordance with these terms and conditions.
- The decision of Fenn Wright Manson will be final and unchallengeable and, in their absolute discretion, they may declare void any review or any entry or the prize draw itself. Fenn Wright Manson may also decide, in their absolute discretion, to change the rules of the prize draw while it is running if it appears to them that it would be equitable or desirable to do so. Fenn Wright Manson reserves the right to withdraw the prize draw at any time if circumstances make this necessary.
- By registering and providing a review, you declare that all information submitted by you (including your review) is true, accurate, current and complete. Fenn Wright Manson reserve the right to check the validity of any information provided and any review.
- To the full extent permissible by law, neither Fenn Wright Manson nor their, affiliates, directors, officers, employers or agents shall be liable to you for any claim in respect of any losses (including without limitation special, indirect or consequential losses), injuries, or damages of any kind whatsoever arising from or connected to the prize draw.
- Entrants will be deemed to have read, understood and accepted these terms and conditions upon providing a review. The prize draw is governed by the law of England and the courts of England will have exclusive jurisdiction in relation to any dispute arising from the entry or interpretation of these terms and conditions. The promoter of the prize draw is Fenn Wright and Manson Limited Unit 4, 238 York Way, London, N7 9AG