At Fenn Wright Manson we take privacy very seriously, and fully appreciate the importance of data privacy and security on the Internet.
WHAT ARE COOKIES
Many cookies are essential to the operation of a website, for example to allow you to make a purchase or create an account with us.
Cookies on our website are used for the following purposes:
- To enable you to add items to your shopping basket and purchase them.
- To enable you to create an account to have information such as order history, or your details remembered for later.
- To improve the website’s usability by saving you time on making a purchase or tracking your order.
- To analyse the use of our website through Analytics software such as Google Analytics.
The cookies our website uses do not collect any sensitive information such as your name, address, email address, or any other contact details.
There are three main types of cookies we use:
- Site functionality cookies – these cookies allow you to navigate the website and use our features, such as “Add to Basket”.
- Website analytics cookies – these cookies allow us to measure and analyse how our customers use the website, to improve both its functionality and your shopping experience.
- Targeting or advertising cookies – these cookies are used to deliver ads relevant to you. They also limit the number of times that you see an ad and help us measure the effectiveness of our marketing campaigns.
Website analytics cookies
Advertising cookies and similar technologies
HOW CAN I DISABLE COOKIES?
The cookies described above can be either “session cookies”, which means they are temporary and are automatically deleted from your device when you close your browser; or they may be “persistent cookies”, which last until their expiry date or until you or your browser delete them. By law, we are required to ask your permission before storing non-essential cookies on your computer. If you choose to block or delete cookies or similar technologies used on our website, it may prevent the website from functioning properly or at all.
You may refuse to accept cookies by altering the settings on your internet browser. Generally, this can be done by visiting the “Settings” menu in your browser.
Full instructions for all browsers can be found at http://www.aboutcookies.org/default.aspx?page=1
LINKS TO OTHER SITES
This cookies policy does not cover the links within this site linking to other websites. We encourage you to read the privacy statements on the other websites you visit.
INTERNATIONAL CHAMBER OF COMMERCE UNITED KINGDOM
Information on the ICC (UK) UK cookie guide can be found on the ICC website section
CHANGES TO COOKIES POLICY
We may change this Cookies Policy from time to time. If we make changes, we will notify you by revising the date at the top of this policy, and in some cases, we may provide you with additional notice such as adding a statement to the homepage of the website or sending you an email with the update. Please check this Cookies Policy regularly to stay informed about our information practices and the ways you can help protect your privacy.
If you have any questions about this Cookies Policy and practices of this site you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.