All deliveries are sent via DPD or DHL.
Our delivery charges are as follows:
- UK Standard Delivery for orders £150 and above - FREE (2-5 working days delivery*)
- UK Standard Delivery for orders under £150 - £3.95 (2-5 working days delivery*)
- UK Next Day Delivery - £6.95 (Orders placed before 2:30pm on a working day are guaranteed to be dispatched the next working day*. We always endeavour to send orders placed after 2:30pm the same day but this can not be guaranteed.)
- Republic of Ireland - £8.00
- Europe and Channel Islands - £20.00
- Rest of World - from £29.50 (see a complete list of countries we ship to below)
A signature will be required to confirm receipt of your delivery (from someone at the delivery address, or a neighbour). Re-delivery details will be left by the courier if no signature can be gained.
*Please note a working day is Monday - Friday, excluding UK public holidays. UK deliveries include England, Wales, Scotland, and all off-shore islands except the Channel Isles, which are delivered to under a separate rate. Northern Ireland is also delivered to under a separate rate. Please note that deliveries to the following postcodes may take longer to arrive: AB 31-38, AB 41-56, EI, FK 17-21, GY 9, HS 1-9, IM, IV, KA 27, KA 28, KW 0-14, KW 15-17, PA 20-78, PH 15-18, PH 19-29, PH 32-33, PH 45-48, PH 30-31, PH 34-44, PH 49-99, TR 21-25, ZE.
International Deliveries and Customs
We currently deliver to the following countries: Australia, Austria, Belgium, Bosnia, Bulgaria, Canada, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Hong Kong, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lebanon, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Serbia, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United States of America.
We are working to add more, so if there is another country you would like us to ship to, please let our customer service team know.
If your order is being delivered outside of the EU there may be customs or import duties to be paid once it reaches its destination. These charges are different in each country and are out of our control, as we have no way of predicting what they may be. Because of this, we cannot be held responsible for them.
It is also important to note that customs policies vary widely from country to country. If you would like more information on this, please contact your local customs office. Please note that customs can also delay the delivery of orders, which is unfortunately out of our hands, and we again cannot be held responsible for these.