Delivery & Returns
All deliveries are sent via Royal Mail tracked service, DPD Local or DHL.
Our delivery charges are as follows:
- UK Standard Delivery for orders £150 and above - FREE (2-5 working days delivery*)
- UK Standard Delivery for orders under £150 - £3.95 (2-5 working days delivery*)
- UK Next Day Delivery - £7.00 (Orders placed before 2:30pm on a working day are guaranteed to be dispatched the next working day*. We always endeavour to send orders placed after 2:30pm the same day but this can not be guaranteed.)
- Northern Ireland - £8.00
- Republic of Ireland - £8.00
- Europe and Channel Islands - £20.00
- Rest of World - from £29.50 (to see a complete list of countries we ship to, please click here.)
A signature will be required to confirm receipt of your delivery (from someone at the delivery address, or a neighbour). Re-delivery details will be left by the courier if no signature can be gained.
*Please note a working day is Monday - Friday, excluding UK public holidays. UK deliveries include England, Wales, Scotland, and all off-shore islands except the Channel Isles, which are delivered to under a separate rate. Northern Ireland is also delivered to under a separate rate. Please note that deliveries to the following postcodes may take longer to arrive: AB 31-38, AB 41-56, EI, FK 17-21, GY 9, HS 1-9, IM, IV, KA 27, KA 28, KW 0-14, KW 15-17, PA 20-78, PH 15-18, PH 19-29, PH 32-33, PH 45-48, PH 30-31, PH 34-44, PH 49-99, TR 21-25, ZE.
International Deliveries and Customs
We currently deliver to the following countries: Australia, Austria, Belgium, Bosnia, Bulgaria, Canada, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Hong Kong, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Serbia, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United States of America.
We are working to add more, so if there is another country you would like us to ship to, please let our customer service team know.
If your order is being delivered outside of the EU there may be customs or import duties to be paid once it reaches its destination. These charges are different in each country and are out of our control, as we have no way of predicting what they may be. Because of this, we cannot be held responsible for them.
It is also important to note that customs policies vary widely from country to country. If you would like more information on this, please contact your local customs office. Please note that customs can also delay the delivery of orders, which is unfortunately out of our hands, and we again cannot be held responsible for these.
If you decide for any reason that you do not want any of the items purchased, you can return them to us within 14 days of the day you received your order.
Any unwanted items must be returned in their original packaging, unused, in perfect condition and must have the tags still attached. If items arrive without their original tags still attached, or not in a perfect condition we may be unable offer a refund.
Free & Easy Returns
You can use Collect+ to return parcels to Fenn Wright Manson. Collect+ is a convenient way to return parcels via local shops. There are over 7,000 Collect+ drop-off stores and most are open from early in the morning until late, 7 days a week.
To return your items to us just follow these steps:
1. Ensure you put all items to return in the original packaging, fill out the returns note and include this in the package also.
2. Attach the pre-printed collect+ label onto the outside of your returns parcel, ensuring any outbound delivery labels are removed or covered. If you did not receive a returns label in with your order you can print one for yourself at www.collectplus.co.uk/returns/new/fennwrightmanson
3. Use the above link to locate your closest Collet+ drop-off store and drop off your parcel, keeping hold of the receipt which includes a tracking code. This is your proof of returns. The parcel is your responsibility until it reaches us. We cannot provide refunds or exchanges for items that are lost in the post.
Please note we are unable to refund the postage cost of returns made via other couriers, including Royal Mail.
Ensure the following address is written on the outside of the parcel: FENN WRIGHT MANSON RETURNS, UNIT B, DEWAR HOUSE, CENTRAL ROAD, HARLOW, ESSEX, CM20 2ST
Take the parcel to your nearest post office. We recommend you use a recorded delivery service as the parcel is your responsibility until it reaches us. Please keep your proof of returns. We cannot provide refunds or exchanges for items that are lost in the post.
Please fill and include your returns note in your parcel. Return your parcel using your local postal service. Please note the cost of returning your parcel is your responsibility and we recommend you use a tracked service as we are unable to refund items that do not reach us.
This returns policy does not affect your statutory rights.
Please note that it can take up to 10 working days for returns to be processed.
We are unfortunately not able to offer exchanges. If you would like to change for a different size or item please return your order, free of charge, and place a new order for the new items.