Returns & Refunds
Extended Christmas Returns Policy
We are extending our returns date over the festive period. You will be able to return items until 10th January if you made a purchase between Thursday 28th November 2019 and Wednesday 25th December 2019.
*Any delays will be the responsibility of our courier.
If you decide for any reason that you do not want any of the items purchased, you can return them to us within 14 days of the day you received your order.
Any unwanted items must be returned in their original packaging, unused, in perfect condition and must have the tags still attached. If items arrive without their original tags still attached, or not in a perfect condition we may be unable offer a refund.
We offer free returns via Royal Mail and Collect+, which is a convenient way to return parcels via over 7,000 drop-off points.
To return your items follow these steps:
1. Ensure you put all items to return in the original packaging, fill out the returns note and include this in the package also.
2. Enter your order number on the pre-paid Royal Mail or Collect+ sticker and attach this to the outside of your returns parcel, ensuring any outbound delivery labels are removed or covered. You can print a Royal Mail returns label at https://www.royalmail.com/track-my-return/create/3275 or you can print a Collect+ returns label at https://www.collectplus.co.uk/fennwrightmanson
3. You can use the above link to find your nearest Royal Mail or Collect+ location. Drop off your parcel and you keep hold of the receipt which includes a tracking code. This is your proof of returns. The parcel is your responsibility until it reaches us. We cannot provide refunds or exchanges for items that are lost in the post.
Please note we are unable to refund the postage cost of returns made via other couriers.
- Ensure the following address is written on the outside of the parcel; FENN WRIGHT MANSON RETURNS, UNIT B, DEWAR HOUSE, CENTRAL ROAD, HARLOW, ESSEX, CM20 2ST
- Take the parcel to your nearest post office. We recommend you use a recorded delivery service as the parcel is your responsibility until it reaches us. Please keep your proof of returns. We cannot provide refunds or exchanges for items that are lost in the post.
Please fill and include your returns note in your parcel. Return your parcel using your local postal service. Please note the cost of returning your parcel is your responsibility and we recommend you use a tracked service as we are unable to refund items that do not reach us.
This returns policy does not affect your statutory rights.
Please note that it can take up to 10 working days for returns to be processed.
We are unfortunately not able to offer exchanges. If you would like to change for a different size or item please return your order, free of charge, and place a new order for the new items.