- 1.1 All Site design, text, graphics, the selection and arrangement thereof, and all software compilations, underlying source code, software (including applets) and all other material on this Site are the copyright of Fenn Wright Manson and its affiliates or their content and technology providers. All rights are reserved.
- 1.2 Permission is granted to electronically copy and print in hard copy portions of the Site for the sole purpose of placing an order with us or using the Site as a shopping resource. Any other use of materials on this Site, including reproduction for purposes other than those noted above, modification, distribution, or republication, without our prior written permission, is strictly prohibited.
- 1.3 All brand names, product names and titles used in the Site are trade marks or trade names of Fenn Wright Manson or our suppliers. No permission is given in respect of the use of any of these names or titles and moreover any such use may constitute an infringement of the holders' rights.
Terms & Conditions
These terms and conditions do not affect your statutory rights
This site (the "Site") is owned and operated by Fenn, Wright & Manson Limited ("Fenn Wright Manson"), a company registered in England with company number 08002796. Fenn Wright Manson's registered office is at UNIT 4, 238 YORK WAY, LONDON, N7 9AG.
These terms and conditions together with the documents referred to in them apply to your use of the Site at www.fennwrightmanson.com and any resulting purchases that you may make through our Site or mail order service.
By using the Site you agree to accept these terms and conditions. If you do not wish to accept these terms and conditions, please do not use this Site.
We reserve the right to change these terms and conditions at any time and any such change will be effective to all new orders once included in the text of these terms and conditions and published on the Site. Any such changes will, in addition to being published on the Site, be notified to you by email, where appropriate.
If you have any questions about any aspect of the Site please contact email@example.com.
Entry to competitions is free and open to UK residents only. This competition is open to anyone resident in the UK except for the staff of Fenn Wright Manson and any related 3rd party retailers involved in a specific competition, and their families. Entries must be submitted in the formats specified in the entry form. Fenn Wright Manson reserves the absolute right to reject any incorrect or incomplete entries. The competition can be extended or cancelled at anytime without notice. No entrance fee or purchase is required to enter the competition. Entrants must be over 18 years of age. Competition winners will be announced in within two days after the close of the competition. Fenn Wright Manson may require winners to take part in post-competition publicity. Winning entries and names of runners up will be published on the Fenn Wright Manson website and email newsletters. No alternative cash or otherwise to the stated prizes are available. Any prize not claimed within 5 days of sending notification of a winning entry shall be forfeited. Fenn Wright Manson is bound by the Data Protection Act 1998 and entrants can request access to personal information held about them by contacting the company.
On receipt of an entry the competition entrant is deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions and to have agreed to be bound by them.
Part 1 - Terms and Conditions of Use of the Site
1. Copyright and trademarks
2. Availability of and Changes to the Site
- 2.1 We try to ensure that the Site operates properly at all times, but we make no warranties as to the availability or accessibility of the Site.
- 2.2 We aim to update the Site regularly, and may change the Site content from time to time. If the need arises we may suspend access to the Site, or close it indefinitely. Any of the material on the Site may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update such material.
3. Linked sites
- 3.1 We are not responsible for the content of any off-site pages or other sites linked to the Site nor have we reviewed any such site. If you link to any off-site pages or other sites without our prior written permission, such action will be at your own risk. We cannot be held responsible for the contents of any web site which is electronically linked to the Site and is not maintained by us.
- 5.1 As a subscriber you will receive fashion updates, special offers, promotions and invitations. If you have registered with us you can unsubscribe via the newsletter by clicking the link to unsubscribe.
PART 2 - TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE
1. Sale and Purchase
- 1.1 We will sell and you will purchase goods subject to our terms and conditions of sale set out below. The contract in respect of the goods supplied by us to you comes into existence when your order has been accepted by us. For the avoidance of doubt, receipt of an order by us via our Site or mail order service does not constitute acceptance of an order.
- 1.2 Fenn Wright Manson is a retailer and we do not provide goods for resale. We reserve the right to investigate and cancel any orders that we believe are for this purpose.
- 1.3 We may restrict the maximum quantity of an item that can be ordered per customer. Any attempt to breach these restrictions may result in the suspension of your account.
- 1.4 All goods ordered are subject to availability.
- 1.5 The goods and promotions that are offered on our Site may not be available in-store, and vice-versa.
- 1.6 If we send you any emails, please note that your computer settings may affect your ability to receive our emails.
- 2.1 You may place orders either (i) using the online process for ordering goods via the site; or (ii) by calling our mail order customer services by telephone on 020 7697 2801 who are availble between 09:00 - 13:00.
- 2.2 When you place an order with us, we need to obtain various details from you so that we can process your order. You must ensure that the details which you provide each time you place an order are correct and complete.
- 2.3 Once you have placed an order to purchase goods from the Site we will send you an e-mail confirming receipt of your order and the details of your order.
- 2.4 Your order is an offer to purchase goods from us, which is accepted by us when we despatch to you the goods ordered. We will send you an email when we are dispatching the goods. Each separate supply of goods shall constitute a separate contract between us subject to these terms.
- 3.1 All prices are quoted in Sterling and are inclusive of VAT unless otherwise specified.
- 3.2 Unless otherwise stated all item prices are exclusive of delivery and packaging, which will be charged in addition to the price of the goods. Details of our delivery charges our found in our Frequently Asked Questions
- 3.3 Prices are correct at the time of order only and relate to orders placed via the Site and mail order purchases only. All orders for goods are subject to availability and we reserve the right to refuse to supply any particular person.
4. Offer Codes
- If you have received an offer code you need to add this at checkout. Once you have added your item/s to basket, continue through to SECURE CHECKOUT. You can then add the code at any time in the box that says "Gift Card or discount code".
- Only one offer code may be used at any one time. This includes codes which are automatically added at checkout for automatic discounts to product.
5. Payment via Mail Order
- 5.1 Fenn Wright Manson will charge your payment card when you place your order or when we arrange for the return of any unwanted goods in accordance with the Returns Procedure. To ensure there are sufficient funds to pay for your order your bank reserves the required amount in your account. This is common practice amongst mail order retailers.
- 5.2 The value of the reserved funds will not be available to spend on your card for the duration of the reservation and will therefore affect your available funds. In normal circumstances the reserved amount will be paid to us when your order is despatched.
- 5.3 If your order request is unsuccessful we advise your bank to release any reserved funds. Unfortunately not all banks currently have the ability to process this cancellation, so any reservations will naturally expire (usually within 4-5 days), and the funds will be made available for you to spend.
- 5.4 Your order will not fail if your reservation expires before despatch but it may mean that we have to contact you for an alternative form of payment.
- 5.5 Payment must be made in pounds Sterling only by major credit or debit cards as listed: Maestro, Electron, Solo, Visa, Delta, Master Card and .
6. Payment via Orders submitted via the Site
- 6.1 Payment is made via Barclaycard Business, who is responsible for processing your payment when you submit your order. Once your payment details have been verified and stock availability checked, an email confirming receipt of your order will be sent to you.
- 7.1 The information on the Site is intended to be accurate and correct at all times. However, if an error in that information occurs, we will try to resolve it as soon as reasonably possible and will therefore not be liable to you for any such errors. If you believe that your order has been affected by an error in the information provided on the Site, please contact us as soon as possible.
- 7.2 When placing an order as a result of viewing images on the Site you should be aware that:
- 7.3 Whilst we have tried to make sure that the colours of the goods displayed on the Site are as close as possible to the colours of the goods themselves, we cannot guarantee an exact colour match. Colours will vary due to a variety of factors including but not limited to screen settings and resolution.
- 7.4 All sizes and measurements detailed on the Site are approximate.
8. Passing of Property
- 8.1 We will retain the property in the goods until full payment has been made by you and has been received by us.
9. Passing of Risk
- 9.1 The risk in the goods will pass to you on delivery, as set out in paragraph 10.3 below.
- 10.1 Any date or period for delivery will be considered as an estimate only. We cannot be held responsible for delays in the delivery caused by our supplier, or any other third party.
- 10.2 Orders will not be delivered without a signature to confirm receipt of the goods. You bear the risk once the goods have been signed for/delivered.
- 10.3 All deliveries are subject to stock availability and authorisation of your payment.
- 10.4 Delivery Charges and delivery time
- (Please note: Working days refer to Monday - Friday, excluding UK Public Holidays)
- UK Standard Delivery for order £150 and above - FREE (allow 3-5 working days for delivery)
- UK Standard Delivery for order under £150 - £3.95 (allow 3-5 working days for delivery)
- UK Next Day Delivery - £6.95 (orders must be placed by 2:30pm on a working day to guarantee next working day delivery.)
- Republic of Ireland - £8.00 (allow 5-7 working days)
- Northern Ireland - £8.00 (allow 5-7 working days)
- Europe, Channel Islands £20 (allow 7-10 working days)
- Rest of World £29.50 (allow 10 - 14 working days).
- 10.5 If the postcode/zip code or any part of the address is entered incorrectly, delays or delivery failures may result.
- 10.6 International delivery and VAT -
The value of goods ordered is inclusive of VAT, and we cannot refund any VAT charges.
The recipient may have to pay import duty or a formal customs entry fee prior to or on delivery. Additional taxes, fees or levies may apply according to local legislation and customers are advised to check these details before placing an order.
If the postcode/zip code or any part of the address is entered incorrectly, delays or delivery failures may result.
- 11.1 You will inspect goods within a reasonable time after their receipt and you will be deemed to have accepted the goods unless you notify us in accordance with paragraph 12 below that you want to cancel your order or you notify us in accordance with paragraph 13 below that the goods are faulty. If no such action is taken, we will consider the goods being as described, of satisfactory quality and fit for their purpose, and may not accept any rejection or cancellation at a later date. Your statutory customer rights are not affected.
12. Right to Cancel
- 12.1 You have the right to cancel your contract with us at any time before the expiry of 14 calendar days from the date you received your goods, providing the goods are returned unused and suitable for resale. This is in accordance with your rights as a consumer under The Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013. Please return unwanted goods in or with their original packaging. Provided that the goods are returned to us in a saleable condition and are unused, you will receive a full refund of the purchase price which will be credited to your original method of payment. It is your responsibility to return the goods to us at your cost within 14 days from the day after the date of delivery of the goods. The costs of returning those goods to us shall be paid by you.
- 12.2 Please click here to see our Returns Procedure for details of how to return unwanted items purchased from this Site.
13. Faulty Items
- 13.1 You have the right to return items which are faulty and get a full refund of the purchase price and delivery charge, or alternatively, we will replace the item for you, at your option. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- 13.2 Please see below our Returns Procedure for details of how to return unwanted items purchased from this Site.
- 14.1 Please note that our goods and promotions are only available in mainland United Kingdom, Northern Ireland and the Republic of Ireland and, as such, may be unavailable in the region or country from which you are accessing the Site.
- 14.2 If any part or parts of these terms and conditions are deemed invalid, void or unenforceable, then that part or those parts will be considered severable from these terms and conditions thereby not preventing the remainder from being enforceable or effective.
- 14.3 These terms and conditions may be revised at any time and we reserve the right to do so. You are, therefore, advised to keep up to date with the contents of these terms and conditions as revisions are binding upon you.
- 14.4 Nothing in these terms and conditions will reduce your statutory rights relating to faulty or mis-described goods. For further information about your statutory rights contact your local authority Trading Standards Department or Citizen's Advice Bureau.
15. Governing Law
- 15.1 Your use of this Site and any purchase by you on this Site of any products will be governed by English law and will be deemed to have occurred in mainland United Kingdom.
PART 3 - RETURNS PROCEDURE
For good purchased from Fenn Wright Manson Online.